Friday Fun: My Green Smoothie Recipe



I have been drinking Kale smoothie everyday for the past two months, I have been feeling oh so good! If you like my Facebook page, you would have read about this in week past. I love it so much, and even Big Sis and Lil Sis drink it everyday.

Click here for facts on Kale.


Here is my recipe:
Ingredients:2 cups of Kale
1 very ripe banana
2 cups of water
2 cups of frozen fruit mix

Directions:In a blended, add banana, kale and water. Mix in liquidfy mode. Add frozen fruits and crush ice mode. It will be very slushy, add more water to your preferred consistency and blend in liquidfy mode.
You can add blueberries if you want.

Enjoy!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching